Through its various branches, ASI acts as a prime contractor, integrator, manufacturer or distributor, sometimes functioning in several of these roles simultaneously.
This is done for a single purpose: to respond rapidly to the needs of our customers, whatever that response requires.
As a prime contractor for large scale projects, ASI can:
- Manage the project
- Control and speed the procurement process
- Integrate systems from multiple manufacturers
- Deliver a Turnkey system or facility
- Train the operators
- Provide spares components and backup system
- Provide maintenance services
ASI’s worldwide presence, trade experience and excellent OEM relations enable us to
act as an agent for materials and goods needed by our government and military customers.
Our procurement experts provide these services worldwide.
Our partner in the U.S.A, Advanced Semiconductor Inc, is a custom designer and
manufacturer of bipolar and mosfet transistors and diodes used in microwave, low
frequency, power, and broadcast application.
In addition, we act as a central source for electronic components worldwide:
- Researching and procuring conventional and hard to find components
- Inventorying critical difficult to locate or end of life parts
- Remanufacturing components which have been phased out by their original
manufacturers or which have otherwise passed beyond their design life.
Just as ASI acts as a source for both new and obsolete components, we do the same
for subsystem level hardware by:
- Identifying spares and replacements
- Designing and producing upgrades for critical subsystems
- Re-engineering obsolescent or out-of manufacture subsystems
Where technical solutions are needed for military, broadcasting, telecommunication
transportation, energy and manufacturing systems, ASI is there.
" Your single source worldwide for quality electronics "